[美劇] 尖峰時刻/Rush Hour 全集第1季第1集劇本

[美劇] 尖峰時刻/Rush Hour 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 臺詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

根據電影系列《尖峰時刻 Rush Hour》改篇,講述一名叫Lee的香港警察,被指派到洛杉磯,被逼跟一個自大﹑沒興趣帶著累贅的黑人警察一同處理一件案件。Justin Hires及Jon Foo:分別飾演洛杉磯警察Carter及香港警察Lee,前者被形容為自大﹑沒興趣帶著累贅當拍檔﹑叛逆﹑充滿自信的壞男孩性警探,不過他會用非傳統方式解決案件,所以上司對他的行為都睜一隻眼閉一隻眼;至於後者性格認真,蹈[展開全文]

根據電影系列《尖峰時刻 Rush Hour》改篇,講述一名叫Lee的香港警察,被指派到洛杉磯,被逼跟一個自大﹑沒興趣帶著累贅的黑人警察一同處理一件案件。Justin Hires及Jon Foo:分別飾演洛杉磯警察Carter及香港警察Lee,前者被形容為自大﹑沒興趣帶著累贅當拍檔﹑叛逆﹑充滿自信的壞男孩性警探,不過他會用非傳統方式解決案件,所以上司對他的行為都睜一隻眼閉一隻眼;至於後者性格認真,蹈矩循規,因此二人性格上勢成水火。Aimee Garcia:Didi Diaz,洛杉磯警察的警司,因為有瞭孩子所以不再出勤;同時她也是Carter的前拍檔,所以十分理解他的脾性,也不怕呼喚他。Jessika Van:Lee的妹妹Kim,香港警務處為數不多的女警之一。

【劇本】:

1 [intense music] [indistinct chattering] [music continues] [gunshots] [engine revving] [grunts] [gunfire] [speaking in Mandarin] [music continues] [grunts] [speaking in Mandarin] [applauding] [speaking in Mandarin] When the FBI sent me here two years ago the Quantou were growing in strength.

=>1 [強烈的音樂] [模糊的喋喋不休] [音樂繼續] [槍聲] [發動機轉速] [咕嚕聲] [槍聲] [用普通話說] [音樂繼續] [咕嚕聲] [用普通話說話] [鼓掌] ]兩年前聯邦調查局派我來這裡時,泉頭正在壯大。

Now you're crippling them financially.

=> 現在你在財務上癱瘓瞭。

[applauding] [speaking in Mandarin] Sorry.

=> [鼓掌] [用普通話說]對不起。

Family squabble? [speaking in Mandarin] The usual.

=> 傢庭爭吵? [用普通話]平常。

You know he hates it when you use English, Kim.

=> 當你使用英語時,他知道他討厭。

That's why I'm doing it.

=> 這就是為什麼我這樣做。

(Thomas) If she wanted a change of pace you could put her on that museum team.

=> (托馬斯)如果她想要改變步伐,你可以把她放在那個博物館裡。

[speaking in Mandarin] (Thomas) Your brother's assigning officers to escort a collection of terracotta soldier statues to Los Angeles for a museum tour.

=> (普通話)(托馬斯)你兄弟的指派官員護送一批兵馬俑到洛杉磯參觀博物館。

[speaking in Mandarin] Who wants to go to Los Angeles? [instrumental music] Call me Mister Pitiful Baby, that's my name now Oh They call me Mister Pitiful Hey, what's going on, man? Como estas, man, how you been? Good talk, Carlos.

=> [用普通話說]誰想去洛杉磯? [器樂]叫我可憐寶貝先生,這就是我的名字哦,他們叫我可憐先生嘿,怎麼瞭,男人?科莫·阿斯塔斯,你怎麼樣?好,卡洛斯。

So where's the merchandise? I'm ready to do some shopping.

=> 那麼商品在哪裡?我準備好去購物瞭。

Here we go.

=> 開始瞭。

Here's the gun I told you about.

=> 這是我跟你說過的槍

Woo, this is nice.

=> 喔,這很好。

Is this from the future? Did you get this off a Storm Trooper? Bang! Aah! Scared your ass.

=> 這是從未來嗎?你從風暴騎兵那裡得到瞭這個嗎?砰!啊哈!嚇到你的屁股

You were scared, you were scared.

=> 你很害怕,你很害怕。

Don't even act like you wasn't.

=> 甚至不像你那樣行事。

Let's talk money.

=> 我們來談談錢吧

[siren blares] Easy, easy, I got this.

=> [警笛聲]容易,容易,我得到瞭這個。

I got this, chill out.

=> 我知道瞭,放松一下

What's goin' on, gentlemen? You know what, we're actually okay.

=> 先生們,怎麼樣?你知道嗎,我們其實沒關系。

Y'all can go on 'bout your business.

=> 你們可以繼續做生意。

Get on the ground.

=> 趕上地面。

[gunshots] Don't shoot, I'm a cop.

=> [槍聲]不要拍,我是警察。

[gunshots continue] [instrumental music] Put it down, put it down, right now, get him.

=> [槍聲繼續] [器樂]放下,放下,現在,讓他。

Cuff him.

=> 打他。

Carlos! Shut it down.

=> 卡洛斯!關掉它。

Shut it down and step outside.

=> 關掉它,然後走出去。

Carlos, I'm not playing with you.

=> 卡洛斯,我不和你一起玩。

- What? - What, don't let me.

=> - 什麼? - 什麼,不要讓我。

Shut it down before I put a bullet in your ass.

=> 在我把子彈放進你的屁股之前關掉它。

(Carlos) You shoot me, we both die.

=> (卡洛斯)你射我,我們都死瞭。

Look down! Don't believe me, just watch Get some of this.

=> 向下看!不要相信我,隻要看看這個。

- Like that? - Shut up.

=> - 像那樣? - 閉嘴。

Now you like it.

=> 現在你喜歡它。

That's the most fun I've had in years, I love it.

=> 這是我多年來最有趣的事,我喜歡它。

So, you think it's funny? You think it's real funny? You think it's a [screaming] Oh, man, my leg! Aa-a-ah! Uptown funk you up Uptown funk you up Adios, amigo! - Uptown funk you up - Come on Uptown funk you up [groans] [screaming] Oh! That's right.

=> 所以,你覺得這很有趣?你覺得這真的很有趣?你以為是[尖叫]哦,夥計,我的腿! AA-A-啊!上城區放松你上城區放松你Adios,阿米戈! - 上城區放克你 - 來吧上城區放克你[呻吟] [尖叫]哦!那就對瞭。

Crazy weather we have.

=> 我們有瘋狂的天氣。

It's rainin' black people.

=> 這是下雨的黑人。

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.

=> 是的,是的,是的,無論如何。

Keep that.

=> 保持這一點。

- No! - Okay.

=> - 不! - 好的。

So, how do you wanna do this? Would you like to go first? I realize that report looks bad I'll go first.

=> 那麼,你想怎麼做?你想先走嗎?我意識到,報告看起來不好,我會先走。

You crashed a helicopter into the home of an LA City councilman.

=> 你把一架直升機撞到洛杉磯市議員的傢裡。

Captain, I had it under control until those patrol cops got in my way.

=> 上尉,我把它控制住瞭,直到那些巡邏警察擋著我的路。

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it? Is that why you insist on working alone? Alright, Carter I honestly don't know how many times I have let you talk your way out of something like this.

=> 這總是別人的錯,不是嗎?這就是為什麼你堅持單獨工作?好吧,卡特,我真的不知道我有多少次讓你說出這樣的事情。

I've definitely lost count myself.

=> 我一定會迷失自己。

I-I don't know how I could save you this time.

=> 我 - 我不知道這次我怎麼能救你。

- Even if I wanted to.

=> - 即使我想要。

- Captain, come on.

=> - 船長,來吧。

You're on a desk until further notice.

=> 你在桌子上,直到另行通知。

[instrumental music] [hip hop song playing] [door buzzes] [door whirring open] [music continues] [speaking in Mandarin] [sighs] Welcome to Los Angeles.

=> [器樂] [嘻哈歌曲] [門嗡嗡聲] [門開門] [音樂繼續] [用普通話說話] [嘆氣]歡迎來到洛杉磯。

Have we arrived late? I was told we would load the trucks then call for police escort.

=> 我們遲到瞭嗎?有人告訴我們,我們會裝載卡車,然後呼籲警方護送。

You're all Asian.

=> 你們都是亞洲人

Chinese, actually! [gunshots] [music continues] [music continues] [telephone rings] [speaking in Mandarin] [song continues] [clattering] A ransom demand of 200 million US dollars was made for the return of the statues.

=> 中國人,其實! [槍聲] [音樂繼續] [音樂繼續] [電話鈴聲] [用普通話說話] [歌聲繼續] [嘎嘎聲]為瞭歸還雕像,索取瞭2億美元的贖金要求。

If the FBI does not make quick progress I will send you to Los Angeles to facilitate the payment.

=> 如果聯邦調查局沒有取得快速進展,我會把你送到洛杉磯,以方便付款。

[speaking in Mandarin] Seriously, you couldn't find a black GI Joe? This is a brown mark on a white guy.

=> [用普通話說話]嚴重的是,你找不到一個黑色的GI喬?這是一個白人傢夥的棕色標記。

Now, that's just lazy.

=> 現在,這隻是懶惰。

Hey, Didi! Did you see this? A bunch of gunmen killed six Chinese cops steal some old statues, put the dead cops back in the plane and torched the thing.

=> 嘿,迪迪!你有看到這個嗎?一幫武裝分子殺死瞭六名中國警察,偷走瞭一些古老的雕像,把死瞭的警察放回瞭飛機,把那個東西燒瞭。

- Yeah, right.

=> - 對,對。

Also, see those two, very, very white guys? I guarantee they're here about this.

=> 另外,看看這兩個,非常非常白的傢夥?我保證他們在這裡。

And I bet they came to ask for my help.

=> 我打賭他們來請求我的幫助。

Oh, Carter? A word.

=> 哦,卡特?一個字。

No way.

=> 沒門。

If you like, you could watch me as I walk away.

=> 如果你喜歡,當我走開的時候你可以看著我。

- Huh? - I'll pass.

=> - 呃? - 我會通過。

Admit it, you miss being my partner.

=> 承認這一點,你錯過瞭成為我的合作夥伴。

Carter, this is Agent Murray and Agent Weiss.

=> 卡特,這是代理穆雷和代理魏斯。

- They're here regarding - The airport heist.

=> - 他們在這裡 - 機場搶劫。

I'm way ahead of you, already read the reports.

=> 我遠在你前面,已經閱讀瞭報告。

The crime took place on US soil so we're not obligated to include the Chinese in our investigation.

=> 犯罪發生在美國的土地上,所以我們沒有義務在調查中包括中國人。

But as a courtesy, the bureau is allowing a detective from Hong Kong to consult.

=> 但為瞭禮貌,局方正在允許香港的偵探進行咨詢。

We don't have time to look after a Chinese cop.

=> 我們沒有時間照顧中國警察。

- But you do.

=> - 但你做瞭。

- Okay, I'm gonna stop you.

=> - 好吧,我會阻止你。

'Cause it almost sounds like you're asking me to babysit.

=> 因為這聽起來像是你要求我照顧孩子。

I hope you hate it.

=> 我希望你討厭它。

Hey, man, I'm supposed to be meeting some Chinese cop from Hong Kong.

=> 嘿,夥計,我本應該跟香港的一些中國警察會面。

- I'm Carter.

=> 我是卡特

- Carter? - Detective Carter.

=> - 卡特? - 卡特偵探

- Carter.

=> - 卡特

Do you just love my name or do you not understand a word I'm saying? It's not right, that they stuck you with that clown.

=> 你愛我的名字嗎?還是你不明白我說的一個字?這是不對的,他們卡住瞭你的小醜。

Thanks, man.

=> 謝啦。

Was talking to the Chinese guy.

=> 正在和這個中國人說話。

I hate that guy.

=> 我討厭那個人。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

(Carter) Can't believe I have to babysit some dude that doesn't speak English.

=> (卡特)不敢相信我要照顧一些不會說英語的老兄。

I got a plan, I'm gonna solve this case get back on Cole's good side.

=> 我有一個計劃,我要解決這個案子,回到科爾好的一面。

Carter, you are gonna get your butt fired.

=> 卡特,你會得到你的屁股解雇。

Hey, Lee, it's a good plan, right? He didn't answer, but I can tell he think it's a good plan.

=> 嘿,李,這是一個很好的計劃,對吧?他沒有回答,但我可以告訴他,這是一個很好的計劃。

Alright, I gotta make a stop.

=> 好吧,我得停下來。

Okay, you just wait in the car.

=> 好的,你隻要在車裡等。

Hey, no, hey, just stay.

=> 嘿,不,嘿,留下吧。

No, go-y! Thanks for listening.

=> 不,去!感謝收聽。

[indistinct chattering] Check y'all out.

=> [模糊的喋喋不休]檢查你們。

Guns on the table, drinking forties, just hanging out perpetuating negative stereotypes.

=> 桌子上的槍,四十多歲,隻是掛在負面的刻板印象。

Let's not.

=> 不要吧。

What the hell you want, Carter? - Let's go talk.

=> 卡特,你想要什麼? - 去說吧。

- I ain't goin' nowhere.

=> - 我沒有去任何地方。

Or I could arrest you and all your friends for the drugs on the table and we could go talk down at the station.

=> 或者我可以逮捕你和你所有的朋友在桌上的毒品,我們可以在車站去談話。

Shit.

=> 拉屎。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

[club music] Good for you.

=> [俱樂部音樂]對你有好處。

Makin' a smart decision before I had to knock your ugly behind out in front of your friends.

=> 麥金是一個明智的決定,我不得不在你的朋友面前把你醜陋的背後。

- What's up, cuz? - What's up.

=> - 怎麼瞭,因為? - 這是怎麼回事。

Hey! Look at you, man, looking like a hobby with a gun.

=> 嘿!看著你,男人,用槍看起來像個愛好。

Uh, you looking like a black Ninja Turtle.

=> 呃,你看起來像一隻黑色的忍者龜。

- Man, how grandma doing? - Oh, you know she good.

=> - 老兄,奶奶是怎麼做的?哦,你知道她很好。

Oh, besides the thing on her foot.

=> 哦,除瞭她腳上的東西。

I saw that, that's nasty.

=> 我看到瞭,那很糟糕。

Is that Did I feel a new gun? Did you? [gunshots] [grunts] Everyday [screams] [groans] [rock song playing] [laughs] [groans] [grunts] [glass shatters] [gunshot] Yeah.

=> 那是我覺得新槍嗎?你是否? [槍聲] [咕嚕聲]每天[尖叫] [呻吟] [搖滾歌曲] [笑聲] [呻吟聲] [咕嚕聲] [玻璃碎片] [槍聲]是的。

- Yeah! - Ooh, nice.

=> - 是的!哦,好的。

This is unacceptable.

=> 這是無法接受的。

It's cool, I was just You speak English? Okay, relax.

=> 這很酷,我隻是你說英語嗎?好,放松一下

Gerald is my cousin.

=> 傑拉爾德是我的表弟。

And that act we do is just so his people don't know we're connected.

=> 我們做的這個行為就是讓他的人不知道我們是相連的。

How you doing? Nice to meet you.

=> 你好嗎?很高興見到你。

- No.

=> - 沒有

- That was rude as hell.

=> - 那太糟糕瞭。

Alright, and what are you doing? You're not even supposed to speak English.

=> 好的,你在做什麼?你甚至不應該說英語。

I never said I don't speak English.

=> 我從來沒有說過我不會說英語。

I let people talk who like to talk.

=> 我讓人們談談誰喜歡說話。

Makes it easier to find out how full of crap they are.

=> 使它更容易找出他們是如何充滿垃圾。

- Oh, burn! Ha ha.

=> - 哦,燒!哈哈。

- Shut up.

=> - 閉嘴。

I was told a competent officer would assist me I assist no one, alright? And you're not even a part of this investigation.

=> 我被告知有能力的官員會幫助我,我沒有人協助,好嗎?而且你甚至不是這個調查的一部分。

I was sent here on behalf of the Chinese Government.

=> 我是代表中國政府派來的。

If the Feds wanted your help, why did they stick you with a cop from the LAPD? You give me your intel from the Chinese side and maybe I let you work with me.

=> 如果聯邦調查局想要你的幫助,他們為什麼要把你從警察局的警察抓來?你從中方給我你的智力,也許我讓你和我一起工作。

- That sounds fair.

=> - 這聽起來很公平。

- I can do this alone.

=> - 我可以單獨做。

Okay, you wanna work alone, yeah.

=> 好吧,你想單獨工作,是的。

But I'm sure you'll be fine, I mean, you know the city pretty well, right? Yes, Gerald is a low-life criminal.

=> 但是我相信你會好的,我的意思是,你知道這個城市很好,對不對?是的,傑拉德是一個低級的罪犯。

But he gives me information that helps me take down real criminals.

=> 但是他給我的信息可以幫助我打倒真正的罪犯。

I do not like this.

=> 我不喜歡這個。

Whoever did this is stone-cold.

=> 誰這樣做是石頭冷的。

Yes, this is a big job and they did it fast.

=> 是的,這是一個很大的工作,他們做得很快。

Perps got on to the runway by knocking out the security guard and locking him in his trunk.

=> 佩爾普斯走上跑道,甩掉瞭保安,把他鎖在瞭行李箱裡。

At the hospital, the guard said they looked like legit LAPD officers.

=> 在醫院,門衛說他們看起來像合法的LAPD官員。

Now, getting cop uniforms is easy.

=> 現在,得到警察制服很容易。

It's tougher to get legit looking police cars.

=> 得到合法的警車更加困難。

I never heard of that story before.

=>我從來沒有聽說過這個故事。

Okay, I didn't wanna have to do this.

=> 好的,我不想這樣做。

- Do what? - I'm telling grandma you skipped church last Sunday.

=> - 做什麼? - 我告訴奶奶上個星期天你跳過瞭教堂。

- Call her.

=> - 叫她。

- I'm about to call her.

=> 我要打電話給她

- I don't care.

=> - 我不在乎。

- She number one on speed dial.

=> 她在快速撥號上排名第一。

- Go ahead.

=> - 前進。

- Send! No, stop! I'll tell you.

=> - 發送!不停!我會告訴你。

Why you always gotta call grandma, man? Alright I know a few guys who do jobs like this.

=> 為什麼你總要叫奶奶,男人?好吧,我知道有幾個人做這樣的工作。

Hey, Gerald, been a big help for real.

=> 嘿,傑拉德,真的是一個很大的幫助。

When I have the authority to do so.

=> 當我有權這樣做的時候。

I will come back and arrest you.

=> 我會回來逮捕你。

What? I don't like him.

=> 什麼?我不喜歡他。

He's mean.

=> 他很有意思

Hey, you're supposed to say something nice.

=> 嘿,你應該說些好話。

What is wrong with you? Gerald always comes through.

=> 你怎麼瞭?傑拉爾德總是通過。

Know that.

=> 我知道。

Yeah, this is a wonderful use of our time.

=> 是的,這是我們這個時代的一個很好的使用。

Was that sarcasm, Lee, doesn't suit you.

=> 那個諷刺,李,不適合你。

Looks like this is the place.

=> 看起來這是這個地方。

[flies buzzing] Professional hit.

=> [蒼蠅嗡嗡聲]專業命中。

One shot, back of the head.

=> 一槍,腦袋後面。

Best way to keep someone from talking.

=> 避免說話的最佳方法。

And without a forensic team to sweep this room it gets us nowhere.

=> 沒有一個法醫團隊來掃蕩這個房間,我們無處可逃。

I'm gonna teach you a little something about relationships in America.

=> 我會教你一些關於美國人的關系。

Behind every man who's got himself in trouble there's a woman who cannot wait to say I knew it.

=> 在每個陷入困境的男人背後,都有一位女士迫不及待地說我知道這件事。

I tried to tell him.

=> 我試圖告訴他。

Don't get mixed up with bad people.

=> 不要混淆壞人。

Especially like that broke no-good son of a bitch Dicky! Do you have a last name on that broke no-good son of a bitch? Good rhythm really don't care I can take the elevator you can take the stairs Good rhythm killin' my time A little bit of luxury I really don't mind Is that Dicky Sterling.

=> 特別是像這樣打破瞭一個婊子迪基不好的兒子!你有沒有一個姓這個婊子的壞孩子?好節奏真的不在乎我可以坐電梯,你可以走樓梯好節奏殺瞭我的時間有點奢侈我真的不介意Dicky Sterling。

Security guard who got beat up and thrown in the trunk.

=> 保安人員被毆打並被甩在後備箱裡。

Do I know you? - Yeah.

=> 我認識你嗎? - 是的。

- Look, man.

=> - 瞧,夥計。

I already told the Feds, I didn't see a thing.

=> 我已經告訴聯邦調查局瞭,我沒有看到一件事。

Those guys beat the crap out of me.

=> 那些傢夥打敗瞭我的垃圾。

Locked me in the trunk of my car.

=> 把我鎖在我車的後備箱裡。

Yeah, yeah, I know, it just seems a little weird that the security guard that got roughed up by bad guys in fake cop cars, has a buddy known to sell fake cop cars.

=> 是的,是的,我知道,那些被假警察弄壞的保安人員似乎有點奇怪,他們有一個知道出售假警察車的夥計。

- You think that's weird, Lee? - It is peculiar.

=> - 你覺得這很奇怪,李? - 這是奇特的。

Now, get in the car.

=> 現在,上車。

Unless I'm under arrest, you can get the hell out of here.

=> 除非我被逮捕,否則你可能會離開這裡。

Well, alright, Conan O'Brien.

=> 好吧,柯南·奧佈萊恩。

Good rhythm really don't care Yea-a-ah! Wow.

=> 好節奏真的不在乎呀啊!哇。

What? This is not remotely ethical.

=> 什麼?這不是道德的。

Sure it is.

=> 就是這樣。

Hey, man! We had to cramp you home.

=> 嗨,老兄!我們不得不把你痙攣回傢。

You good? You're gonna pay for this! We'll give him another second.

=> 你很好?你會為此付出代價!我們再給他一次。

Ta da da ta da da [clicks tongue] He's in a trunk This is illegal, man.

=> 嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒噠噠噠噠噠噠

You can go to jail for this.

=> 你可以為此入獄。

发表回复

相关推荐

历史上日本人帮溥仪建立“满洲帝国”而不是“大清帝国”,这是怎么回事?

如果你现在也遇到了困惑,私信必回 点击下方卡片即可关注创业早读公众号 希望可以帮助到你 一、前言 在二十世纪初期的中国, ...

· 7秒前

老舍《我这一辈子》里绝妙的句子。

——贫困比爱心更有力量。 ——人情是往往能战胜理智的。 新梦是旧事的拆洗缝补。 春在燕的翅上,把春光颤得更明了一些。同样 ...

· 17秒前

小米手机自带的“魔法消除”效果有多好?

“拍照一时爽,后期愁断肠。”出去旅游,即使努力避开人群、挑选角度,拍照也免不了出现背景杂乱、路人入镜等情况。这时,有人 ...

· 28秒前

嗓子沙啞是什麼原因

嗓子沙啞是什麼原因咽炎是一種常見的疾病,大多數人不是很瞭解咽炎的癥狀表現有哪些。對於長期吸煙喝酒的人容易患有咽炎的...

· 37秒前

“翻墙”上网的正确姿态

一、引言 2017年工信部发布《关于清理规范互联网网络接入服务市场的通知》,规定互联网用户“未经电信主管部门批准,不得自行 ...

· 48秒前