I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从未认真想过我会如何死去
But dying in the place of someone I love
如果能代替自己所爱的人而死
Seems like a good way to go.
似乎也是个不错的抉择
So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.
所以我并不后悔当初离开家的决定
I would miss Phoenix
我会想念凤凰城的
I'd miss the heat
我会想念那里的炎热
I would miss my loving erratic harebrained mother
也会想念我挚爱的那个粗心大意稳定性奇差的母亲
And her new husband.
和她的新丈夫
Guys come on! I love you both we got a plain to catch.
来快点!我爱你们但我们还得去赶飞机
But they wanna go on the road
但他们即将去巡回比赛
So I'm gonna spend some time with my dad
而我必须去跟父亲住一阵子了
And this will be a good thing
这应该是件好事
I think.
我是这么想的
In the state of Washington
在华盛顿州里
Under a near constant cover of clouds and rain
有一个常年拢罩着乌云和雨的地方
There's a small town named Forks.
一个名为福克斯的小镇
Population: 3120 people.
人口数只有 3,120人
This is where I'm moving
那正是我要搬去的地方
My dad's Charlie.
我的父亲 – 查理
He's the Chief of Police.
他是这里的警长
Your hair's longer.
你的头发变长了
I cut since last time I saw you.
上次见你之后我剪过了
I guess it grew a lot again.
我猜它大概长得挺快的吧
I used to spend two weeks here almost every summer
每年夏天我都会来这里住两个礼拜左右
But it's been years…
但那已经是多年前的事了
I cleared some shelves up in the bathroom.
我把浴室的架子清理干净了
Oh right
好的
One bathroom.
只有一间浴室
It's a pretty good work lamp.
蛮实用的工作台灯
The Sears lady picked up the bed stuff.
席尔斯的销售小姐帮我选的床组
You like purple right?
你喜欢紫色对吧?
Purple's cool.
紫色很正点
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好了
One of the best things about Charlie…
查理最大的优点之一就是
He doesn't hover.
他不会囉嗦
I heard you guys coming all the way down the road.
我听说你们一路赶过来
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Bella you remember Billy Black?
贝拉你还记得比利·布雷克吗?
Yeah.
记得
You're looking good.
你气色看来不错
I'm still dancing.
我还有持续在练舞呢
I'm glad you are finally here.
我很高兴你终于来了
Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming.
听说你要来查理就一直说个不停
Alright keep exaggerating I'll roll you into the mud
好啦少在那夸张了小心我拖你去喂泥巴
Until I ram you in the ankles.
你敢我就辗你的脚丫子
Yeah bring it!
好来啊!
Hi I'm Jacob.
嗨我是雅各布
We used to make mud pies when we were little.
我们小时候经常一起玩泥巴作成派
Right I remember.
对我还记得
Are they always like this?
他们经常这样闹吗?
It's getting worse with old age.
越老越严重
So what do you think?
所以你觉得如何?
What?
什么?
Your homecoming present.
你回家的礼物
This?
这个吗?
Just bought it off Billy here.
刚向比利买来的
Yep.
没错
I totally rebuilt the engine for you.
我帮你重新整修了引擎
Oh God
喔老天
Come on.Oh My Gosh!
不会吧我的~天啊!
This is perfect!
这真是太棒了!
You must be joking!
这不是开玩笑吧!
Sorry.
抱歉
I told you she'd love it.
我就说她会喜欢的
I'm down with the kids.
我最懂得怎么安抚小孩子了
Oh yeah dude. You're the bomb.
是阿老兄你就是个爱吹嘘的家伙
Okay
好吧
You gotta double pump the clutch when you shift but…
你换挡的时候要踩两下离合器
Besides that you should be good.
除了这个你应该没甚么问题的
That's this one?
是这个吗?
Yeah right there.
对就是那个
Alright.
好的
You want a ride to school or something?
你要搭便车去学校吗?
I go to school on the reservation.
我上的是印地安人保留区里的学校
Oh right.
好吧
That's too bad. It would've been good to know one person.
太糟了我好不容易才有个认识的人
My first day in a new school.
我到新学校的第一天
It's March the middle of the semester.
那是三月正好是学期中
Great.
好极了
Nice ride.
车不错
Thanks.
谢谢
You're Isabella Swan the new girl.
你是伊莎贝拉·史旺新来的女生
Hi! I'm Eric the eyes and ears of this place.
嗨! 我叫艾瑞克我是本地的万事通
Anything you need? Tour guide lunch date…
你需要什么协助吗?导游餐饮伙伴
A shoulder to cry on.
还是诉苦的对象?
I'm really kind of a more suffer in silence' type
我是个能默默承受兼内向型的人
Good headline for your feature.
这可以作成一个专访喔
I'm on the paper and you're news baby
我是校刊社的而你是本校的新闻了宝贝
front page.
上头版头条
Oh I am not…
喔我不是
Please don't…
拜托别这样
Whoa! Relax.
喔喔! 别紧张啦
No feature.
就取消专访吧
Okay…thanks.
好谢了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I told them not to let me play.
我本来就不该答应玩球的
No no…That's…
不不是那是
You're Isabella right?
你是伊莎贝拉对吧?
Just Bella.
叫我贝拉
Yeah hey! I'm Mike… Newton.
是啦嗨我是麦克·纽顿
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
She's got a great spike huh?
她让你碰了个大钉子哈?!
I'm Jessica by the way.
顺便说一下我叫洁西卡
Hey you're from Arizona right?
嘿你从亚利桑那州来的对吧?
Yeah.
对
Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be like…really tan?
亚利桑那州的人不都是小麦肤色吗?
Yeah maybe that's why they kicked me out.
是啊这大概就是我被他们踢出来的原因吧
You're good.
你好样的
That's so funny
很有趣
A Master Piece.
在这一个片段中
We're gonna have like this crazy pyramid fall from the sky.
我们可以让像是金字塔从天上掉下来一样
Hey Mikey! You met my home girl Bella.
嗨麦克见见我邻家的女孩贝拉
Oh your home girl?
喔你的邻家女孩?
Yeah.
对啊
My girl
我的女孩
Tyler.
泰勒
Oh my God
喔天哪
it's like first grade all over again.
真像是又回到一年级的幼稚模样
You're the shiny new toy.
你就像是最闪亮的新玩具
Smile!
笑一个!
Okay…
好
Sorry I needed the candid for the feature.
抱歉我的专访需要一个照片
Feature's dead Angela.Don't bring it up again.
你的专访早就没了安杰拉别再提了
It's okay I just…
好吧我只是
I got your back baby.
我挺你宝贝
I guess we'll just turn another editorial on teen drinking.
我想将讨论的方向转为青少年酗酒
You can always go for…
其实你可以讨论
The eating disorders…
像是暴饮暴食
Speedo padding on the swim team…
游泳队的竞速计划
Actually that's a good one.
说真的这个点子不错
Yeah right. That's exactly what I thought.
是啊对我就是这么想的
We're talking Olympic size.
我们是在讨论奥林匹克的规格了
There's no way he's so skinny.It doesn't make sense.
那是不可能的他太瘦了太不协调了
Totally
绝对
Who are they?
他们是谁?
The Cullens.
库伦家族
They're um…
他们
Dr. and Mrs. Cullen foster kids.
库伦医生夫妇领养的孩子
They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago.
几年前他们从阿拉斯加搬来这儿
They kind of keep to themselves.
他们只和自己人相处
Yeah 'cause they're all together.
对因为他们都同进同出
Like together together.
就像是双双对对
The blond girl that's Rosalie
那个金发的叫罗丝莉
and the big dark-haired guy Emmett.
而那个大个子的黑发男生是艾密特
They're like a thing.
看起来还真像是情侣
I'm not even sure that's legal.
我有点怀疑是不是亲兄妹
Jess they're not actually related.
洁西他们没有血缘关系
Yeah but they live together…It's weird.
对啊但他们竟然住一起这太怪了
And… OK…
然后
The little dark-haired girl is Alice.
那个身材娇小的黑发女生叫艾莉丝
She's really weird.
她才真诡异呢
And…She's with Jasper the blonde one
还有她与贾斯柏是一对金发的那个
who looks like he's in pain.
他看起来好像生病似的
Dr.Cullen is like this foster dad-slash-match maker.
库伦医生就像个婚姻中介所的养父
Maybe he'll adopt me.
也许他会收养我
Who's he?
这又是谁?
That's…Edward Cullen.
他是爱德华·库伦
He's totally gorgeous obviously.
很明显的他倒是挺迷人的
But apparently nobody here is good enough for him.
但更明显的是这儿还找不到能与他匹配的人
Like I care… You know.
我才不在乎呢懂吧
So…Yeah…
所以
Seriously don't waste your time…
说真的你可别浪费时间去
I wasn't planning on it.
我才没那个兴趣
Mr. Molina?
莫利纳先生?
Hey Mike.
嗨麦克
Oh yes… Ms.Swan.
喔好的史旺小姐
Hi your pass?
嗨你的上课证呢?
Here's your stuff okay?
这是你的讲义好吗?
And…I got a seat for you right here
还有我帮你安排了个位子
it's the last one so…
是在最后一个所以
Just tag along until you catch up.
跟紧点你会跟上进度的
Alright guys today we're gonna be observing the behavior of Planaria
好了同学们今天我们要观察涡虫的行为
A.K.A. flatworms…
简称A. K. A的扁形虫
There must be something open.
应该还有其它的课可选吧
Physics? Biochem?
物理?生物化学?
Every class is full my dear.
每个课程人数都额满了亲爱的
I just checked in here.
我刚刚查过了
I'm afraid you'll have to stay in Biology.
恐怕你只能继续上生物课了
Fine I'll just…accept to endure it.
好吧我只能试着去忍受了
I just can't get over how grown up you are.
我只是还不能习惯你已经长这么大了
And so gorgeous.
而且还这么漂亮
Hey Bella!
嗨贝拉!
You remember me?
你还记得我吗?
I played Santa one year…
有一年我扮圣诞老人
Yeah Waylon.She hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four.
是阿维隆她四岁以后就没在这里过圣诞节了
I bet I made an impression didn't I?
我打赌我给你留下印象了不是吗?
You always do.
你一直都是这样的
Bad crack Santa.
露股沟的圣诞老人
Hey! Kids love those little bottles though.
嘿孩子们可喜欢那些小瓶子了
Let the girl eat her Garden Burger Waylon.
维隆你让她好好的享受黄金汉堡吧
As soon as you done I will bring you your favorite…
等你吃完后我会尽快送来你最爱的
Berry Cobbler remember?
草莓馅饼记得吗?
Your dad still has it.
也是你老爸的最爱
Every Thursday.
他每周四都吃
Thank you that will be great.
太棒了谢谢你
Hey baby! So listen
嘿宝贝听着
if Phil's training goes well
假如费尔的训练结束了
we could be moving to Florida.
我们可能搬到佛罗里达
Please insert a dollar twenty five for an additional three minutes.
请投入1美元25美分延长通话时间
Mom where's your cel?
妈妈你的手机呢
Okay don't laugh.
好吧不准笑
I didn't lose my power cord it ran away.
我的充电器没有掉只是它跑走了
Screaming.
笑死人了
I literally repel technology now.
我现在渐渐讨厌高科技了
I miss you.
我很想你
Oh Baby! I miss you too.
喔宝贝我也很想你
But tell me more about your school…What are the kids like?
告诉我些你学校的事吧那里的孩子怎么样?
Are there any cute guys?
有没有可爱的男生?
Are they being nice to you?
他们对你好吗?
Well…They're all very welcoming.
他们都很"欢迎"我
Uh-oh. Tell me all about it.
喔都说来听听吧
It doesn't even matter.
也没什么重要的
Yes it does honey!
都很重要亲爱的
I have homework to do.
可是我要做作业了
I'll talk to you later.
我晚点打给你吧
Okay I love you.
好吧我爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
I planned to confront him.
我打算直接面对他
And demand to know what his problem was.
去搞清楚他到底有什么毛病
But he never showed.
但他没再出现了
Bella!
贝拉!
And the next day…
过了一天
Another no-show.
还是没出现
More days passed.
几天过去了
And things were getting a little…
事情似乎变得有点
Strange.
怪怪的
Are you alright?
你没事吧?
Yeah I'm good.
是我没事
Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated.
地上结冰后就无法止滑
Yeah that's why I had some new tires put on the truck.
对啊所以我帮你的卡车换上新轮胎了
The old ones were getting really bold.
旧的轮胎表面已经磨平了
Well I'll probably be late for dinner.
嗯我可能来不及回来吃晚餐了
Gotta head down to Mason County.
我必须赶到梅森郡
A security guard at the Grisham mill got killed by some kind of animal.
有个杰里逊面粉厂的警卫不知道被甚么野兽咬死了
An animal?
野兽?
You're not in Phoenix anymore Bells.
你现在不是在凤凰城了贝拉
Anyway I figured I'd lend a hand.
总之我打算增加人手
Be careful.
小心点
Always am.
我一向都如此
And thanks for the tires.
谢谢你帮我换轮胎
Yeah.
没什么
Prom Committee is a chick thing
舞会委员就像是个乌合之众
but I got it covered for the paper anyway
但我帮他们把文宣的部分搞定了
and they need a guy to help choose the music so…
他们还需要个人帮忙选音乐所以
I need your playlist.
我需要你的播放清单
Hey! Listen I was wondering…
嘿听好我在想
Um Did you have a date to the…
嗯你是否已经有约
What's up Arizona! Huh?
怎么了亚利桑纳女孩
You're liking the rain girl?
小妞你喜欢淋雨吗?
You gotta get used to it girl.
你会渐渐适应的
Hey Mike you're real cute man.
嘿麦克你真好笑
Oh no…
不
Hello.
你好
I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself last week.
我很抱歉上个礼拜没机会自我介绍
I'm Edward Cullen.
我是爱德华·库伦
You're Bella?
你叫贝拉?
Yes.
对
Onion root tip cells!
洋葱根端细胞
That's what's on your slides right now.Okay?
就在你显微镜片上的东西没问题吧?
So separate and label them into the phases of Mitosis.
把它分开并且将不同的分裂阶段记下来
And the first partners to get it right are gonna win.
第一对完成的会拿到这个奖品
The golden onion!
金洋葱!
Ladies first…
女士优先
You were gone…
你很多天没出现了
Yeah. Um I was out of town for a couple of days.
是的我出城了几天
Personal reasons.
私人原因
Prophase.
初期
You mind if I… look?
你介意我看一下吗?
It's prophase.
的确是初期
Like I said.
我就说了吧
So… You're enjoying the rain?
那么你喜欢下雨天吗?
What?
什么?
You're asking me about the weather?
你是在问我天气吗?
Yeah…
是啊
I guess I am.
我想是吧
Well I don't really like the rain.
其实我不太喜欢下雨
Any cold
或是寒冷
wet thing…
潮湿的
And I'm really…
而且我真的
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没事
It's… Anaphase
这是第三期
You mind if I check?
介意我检查一下吗?
Sure.
当然不介意
Anaphase.
第三期
Like I said.
我就说了吧
If you hate the cold and the rain so much
要是你那么讨厌寒冷和下雨的话
why did you move to wettest place in the continental U.S.?
你怎会想搬来全美最潮湿的地方呢?
It's complicated.
这说来很复杂
I'm sure I can keep up.
我确定我有耐心听你讲
Um my mom remarried and…
我妈妈再婚了而且
So you don't like the guy?
所以你不喜欢那个男的?
No that's not…Phil's really nice.
不不是那样的费尔人不错
It's Metaphase. You wanna check it?
中期你要检查吗?
No I believe you.
不了我相信你
Why didn't you move with your mother and Phil?
你怎么不跟你妈妈和费尔住?
Well Phil's a minor league baseball player.
费尔是小联盟的棒球员
And he travels a lot.
他经常要巡回比赛
My mom stayed home with me
我妈妈待在家陪我
But I knew it didn't make her happy so…
但是我知道她不太开心所以
I figured I'd stay with my dad for a while…
我想我应该和我爸住一段时间
And now you're unhappy.
所以现在变成你不快乐了?
No…
没有
I'm sorry I'm just trying to figure you out.
抱歉我只是想试着了解你
You're very difficult for me to read.
你对我来说很难看透
Hey did you get contacts?
你戴隐形眼镜吗?
No.
没有
Your eyes were black the last time I saw you and now…
上次我看见你时你的眼睛是黑色的可是现在
They're like golden-brown.
是金棕色了
Yeah I know. It's the… Um
喔我知道那是
it's the fluorescence.
是荧光效应
Bella I'm so sorry… I panicked.
贝拉真的很抱歉我吓坏了
Bella! I've got 911 on the phone now.
贝拉我已经打给 911 了
Bella
贝拉
are you okay?
你没事吧?
You and I are gonna talk.
你给我好好说清楚
You alright?
你没事吧?
I'm fine dad calm down.
爸我没事冷静点
I'm sorry Bella I tried to stop.
我真的很对不起你贝拉我煞不住车
I know it's okay.
我知道没关系
No as sure as hell it's not okay.
不混蛋我很确定那很不好
Dad it wasn't his fault.
爸他不是故意的
You could've been killed. You understand that?
你差点没命了你知道吗?
Yes. But I wasn't so…
是的可是我没有所以
You can kiss your license goodbye.
你可以和你的驾照吻别了!
I heard the Chief's daughter was in.
我听说警长的女儿在这儿
Oh Dr.Cullen.
喔库伦医师
Charlie.
查理
I got this one Jackie.
交给我吧杰克
Isabella.
伊莎贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Well Bella. Looks like it's a quiet spill.How do you feel?
好的贝拉这看起来是轻微摔伤你感觉怎样?
Good.
很好
Look here.
看这里
You might experience some post-traumatic stress…
你可能处于创伤后压力症候群
or disorientation but your vitals are good.
有些迷惘症状但没伤到要害
No signs of any head trauma.
也没有头部外伤
I think you'll be just fine.
我认为你应该没事
I'm so sorry Bella I'm really…
贝拉我真的很抱歉我实在是
It would have been a lot worse if Edward wasn't there.
幸好爱德华正在那里不然我就惨了
He knocked me out of the way.
他及时把我推开了
Edward? Your boy?
爱德华?你的孩子?
Yeah it was amazing.
是的那真是令人惊讶
I mean he got to me so fast.
我意思是他突然出现在我身边
He was nowhere near me.
他原本不是在那里的
Sounds like you were very lucky.
看来你运气很好
Charlie
查理
I need to sign some paperwork.
我还有些文件要处理
You should probably call your mom.
你该给你妈打电话报个平安
Did you tell her?
你告诉她了?
She's probably just…freaking out.
她恐怕早已吓坏了
What happened.
发生了甚么事?
What was I supposed to do?Let her die?
不然我该做什么?让她死吗?
This isn't just about you.It's about all of us.
这不只是你的事这关系到我们整个家族
I think we should talk this in my office…
我觉得我们应该到我的办公室谈
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你谈谈吗?
Rosalie…
罗丝莉
What?
什么事?
How…how did you get over to me so fast?
你你怎么能那么快就来到我身边?
I was standing right next to you Bella.
我当时就站在你的身边啊贝拉
No
不
you were next to your car… Across the lot.
你是站在你的车旁边离我很远
No I wasn't.
不我没有
Yes you were!
是你确实是这样的
Bella you hit your head… I think you're confused.
贝拉你撞到了头我想你有点精神错乱了
I know what I saw.
我很清楚我看见了什么
What exactly was that?
嗯那究竟是怎么回事?
You…You stopped the van.
你你把车子挡下来了
You pushed it…away with your hand.
你只用一只手就把它推开了
Well nobody's gonna believe you so…
我想没有人会相信你说的所以
I wasn't gonna tell anybody.
我不会告诉任何人的
I just need to know…the truth.
我只想知道真相
Can't you just thank me and get over it?
你就不能谢谢我然后忘了这件事吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're not gonna let this go are you?
你不能让这件事就这么过去吗?
No
不能
Well then I hope you enjoy disappointment.
那好吧我想你会尽情享受失望的
That was the first night I dreamt with Edward Cullen.
那是我第一次梦见爱德华·库伦
I need everybody's permission slips so…
每个人把通行证拿出来所以
Let's go
走吧
Look at you huh?
看看你哼?
You're alive!
你还活着!
I know Yeah… False alarm I guess.
我知道是啊我猜是个假警报
Um now I wanted to ask you you know…
嗯我想问你你知道的
If… It's like a month away but…
假如实际上是一个月后但
Do you wanna go to Prom…?
你想去舞会吗?
So… What do you think?
所以你觉得呢?
About what?
关于什么?
Do you wanna go…?
你会去 ?
To Prom…?
舞会吗?
With…me?
跟我一起?
Oh! I… Prom…
喔我舞会
Dancing…
跳舞
Not such a good idea for me.
对我来说不是好主意
I have something that weekend anyway.
无论如何那个周末我有事
I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend.
我刚好那个周末要去杰克逊维州
You can't go another weekend?
你不能在另一个周末去吗?
Non-refundable ticket.
我买的是不能退的车票
You should ask Jessica.
你应该去邀请洁西卡的
I know she wants to go with you.
我知道她想和你一起去
Yo yo yo
呦呦呦
hey guys! Come on!
嘿大伙们拜托一下
We gotta go we gotta go! Green is what?
我们该走了吧!绿色代表什么意思?
Good! Let's go!
对!咱们出发啦!
Guys come on!
大伙们走囉
Other bus.Other bus…Let's go
搭另一部.另一部车走吧
Eggshells carrot-tops…
蛋壳胡萝卜叶端
Compost is cool! Now stuff it in there…
堆肥是很酷的!里面的这些原料
Yes sir! Yes sir!
是的是的老师
Very good very good.
很棒很棒
Now I'm gonna make a steaming cup of compost-tea.
现在我要做一杯热腾腾的堆肥茶
Give me that…
给我
Yeah this is recycling in its most basic form guys
对啊同学们这是资源回收的最基本模式
Don't drink it! It's for the plants…
那个不能喝啦!那是给植物喝的
What's in Jacksonville?
去杰克逊维州做什么呢?
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的?
I…You didn't answer my question.
我你没回答我的问题
Well you don't answer any of mine so…
这个嘛你也没回答过我的问题所以
I mean you don't even say 'Hi' to me.
我是说你甚至连对我说"嗨"都没有
Hi
嗨
Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?
你愿意告诉我你是怎么挡住车子的吗?
Yeah…I had an adrenaline rush.
是啊我的肾上腺素上升
It's very common.
那很正常
You can Google-it.
你可以上Google查
Floridians…
佛罗里达人
That's what's in Jacksonville.
这就是杰克逊维的事
Can you at least watch where you walk?!
拜托你至少走路小心点好吗!?
Look… I'm sorry I'm being rude all the time.
听我说我很抱歉一直都不太有礼貌
I just think it's the best way.
我认为这样是最好的方式
Bella! Guess who's just asked me to Prom.
贝拉!猜猜谁约我去舞会
Um yeah…I actually thought Mike was gonna ask you.
嗯我一直以为麦克会邀请你
Um it's not gonna be weird though right?
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗?
No zero weirdness.
不会一点都不奇怪
You guys are great together.
大伙儿都在真好
I know right?
对呀我知道
Bella look.
贝拉你看
It's a worm… It's a worm…
一条虫一条虫
Bella…We shouldn't be friends.
贝拉我们不应该做朋友的
You really should figured that out a little earlier.
你未免太杞人忧天了吧
I mean why didn't you just let the van crush me.
我意思是你当初为什么不让车子压扁我
And save yourself all this… regret?
省的你在这里后悔了?
You think I regret saving you?
你认为我后悔救了你?
I can see that you do… I just…
我以为你是这样的我只是
Don't know why.
不知道为什么
You don't know anything.
你还真是什么都不知道
Hi! Um.Are you gonna be riding with us?
嗨! 你要搭我们的车吗?
No our bus is full.
不我们的巴士坐满了
Your mom called…Again.
你妈妈又打来了
Well that's your fault.
好吧都怪你
You shouldn't have told her about the almost-accident.
你不该告诉她这件小意外的
Are you finished?
你吃完了吗?
Yeah.
是的
I suppose you're right.She always did know how to worry.
你说的对她总是最擅长担心了
She seems different.
她似乎跟以前不太一样
She seems happy.
她变的好像比较开心了
Phil sounds like an alright guy.
费尔听起来像是个不错的男人
Yeah he is.
是阿他是不错
Alright…
好吧
Hey! La Push baby… Are you in?
嘿! 拉布席(印地安保留区) 宝贝你要加入吗?
Should I know what that means?
那代表什么意思?
La Push Beach down the Quileute Rez.
库利特斯保留区的拉布席海滩
We're all going tomorrow.
我们明天都要去那里玩
Yeah there's a big fun coming in.
对啊那儿很好玩的
And I don't just surf the Internet.
我可不只会在网络上冲浪而已
Eric you stood up once.
艾瑞克你才只站起来过一次而已
And it was a foam board.
那不过是一块发泡的板子
But there's whale watching too. Come with us.
那边还有鲸鱼可以看呢和我们一起去吧
La Push baby…
拉布席宝贝
It's… La Push.
是拉布席
I'll go if you stop saying that okay?
你只要别再碎碎念我就去好吗?
Seriously dude… It's creepy man.
说真的你那种语气真恶心阿兄弟
Edible art?
食物摆设艺术?
Bella.
贝拉
Thanks.
谢谢
You know your mood swings are kind of giving me a whiplash.
你知道吗你的态度反反复覆真令人难以捉摸
I only said it'd be better for you if we weren't friends
我只说我们不做朋友会比较好
Not that I didn't want to be.
但那不是我所想要的
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
It means if you're smart you'd stay away from me.
意思是你够聪明的话应该离我远些
Well let's say for argument sake that I'm not smart.
就理论上而言我是不够机伶的
Will you tell me truth?
你愿意告诉我真相吗?
No probably not.
不可能不会
I'd rather hear your theories.
我宁可听听你的理论
I have considered… radioactive
我有想过放射线辐射变种的
spiders and Kryptonite.
蜘蛛人或是摸过氪星石的超人
That's all super-hero stuff right?
都是些超级英雄对吗?
What if I'm not the hero?
那如果我不是英雄呢?
What if I'm…
如果我是
The bad guy?
坏人呢?
You're not.
你不是的
I can see what you're trying to put off.
我能理解你为何想推拖
But I can see that it's just to keep people away from you.
但我明白你只是不希望别人接近你
That's a mask.
那只是伪装而已
Why don't we just…
不如我们
Hang out?
一起聚会?
Everybody is going to the beach.
大家都要去海边
Come
一起来吧
I mean have fun.
我的意思是很好玩
Which beach?
哪个海滩?
La Push.
拉布席
I don't know.
我不知道
Is there something wrong with that beach?
那个海滩有什么不好吗?
It's just a little crowded.
只是有点拥挤
Its freezing.
冷死了
You gotta go out folks.
你应该出来走走的伙计
I don't know if it's worth it anymore.
我都不知道是否值得这么做
We're all the way out here
我们都大老远开车来这了
-I'm at Ieast paddIing out. -Yeah
-至少也要拿桨划一下 -是啊
-She's right. -You guys are babies.
– 她是对的 -你们这群宝贝蛋 –
So I keep thinking that Eric's gonna ask me to the Prom
所以我一直期待艾瑞克邀请我去舞会
And he just…doesn't.
但他却没有
You should ask him.
你应该去邀请他
Take control. You are a strong independent woman.
主动点你是个独立的女强人
I am?
我是吗?
Yes.
是的
Can you help me out?
你能帮帮我吗?
Yeah.
好啊
Bella!
贝拉!
Hi Jacob!Guys this is Jacob.
嗨雅各布!大伙们这是雅各布
Hey Guys. How you doing?
嗨大家好!
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
What are you like stalking me?
你想干嘛跟踪我吗?
You're on my rez remember?
你可是在我的地盘呢记得吗?
Are you surfing?
你冲浪吗?
Definitely not.
当然不是
You guys should keep Bella company.
你们应该陪陪贝拉
Um her date bailed.
她的约会泡汤了
What date?
什么约会?
She invited Edward.
她邀请了爱德华
To be polite that's it.
只是出于礼貌而已
I think it's nice she invited him.Nobody ever does.
我觉得她不错敢去约爱德华没有人试过
Yeah 'cause Cullen's a freak.
是啊因为库伦家都是怪胎
You got that right!
你还真说对了
You guys know him?
你们认识他?
The Cullens don't come here.
库伦家族不会来这里的
What did your friends mean about.
你的朋友说的是什么意思
You know 'The Cullens don't come here'?
你知道的 "库伦家族不会来这里的"?
You caught that huh?
你听到了 ?
I'm not really supposed to say anything about it.
我不该说任何关于这件事的
Hey I can keep a secret.
嘿我会保密的
Um really it's just like an old scary story.
这就像是个古老的恐怖故事
Well I want to know.
好我想知道
Okay did you know that Quileutes are supposedly descendants from wolves?
好吧你知道库利特斯部族传说是狼的后裔吗?
What?
什么?
Like wolves… Real wolves?
像狼真的野狼?
Yeah…That's a legend of our tribe.
是的其实那就是我们部族的传说
Okay.So what's the story about the Cullens?
好吧那这个跟库伦家族有什么关系?
Well they're supposedly descendants from this
嗯他们可能也是像类似这样的后裔
Like…Enemy clan.
但与我们部族是敌对的关系
My great-grandfather the chief found them hunting on our land.
我的曾祖父酋长曾发现他们在我们的土地狩猎
But they claimed to be something different so… We made a treaty with them.
但他们自认为是异类所以我们就缔结了约定
If they promised to say off Quileute lands
如果他们不踏入库利特斯这片领地
hen we wouldn't expose what they really were…
那我们也不会泄露他们真正的身份
to the pale faces.
给白种人知道
I thought they just moved here.
我以为他们才刚搬来这
Or just moved back.
或者是刚搬回来
What are they really?
那他们到底是什么东西?
It's just a story Bella.
这只是个故事贝拉
Come on let's go.
来吧我们走吧
My mamma said I didn't know how to make a kitten meow…
我妈妈说我不会哄小猫叫
Hello?
你好?
Girl?
小妞?
Girl!
小妞!
Hello.
你好
Nice jacket.
外套很好看
Who are you?
你是谁?
It's always the same inane questions.
总是千篇一律的蠢问题
'Who are you?'
"你是谁?"
'What do you want?'
"你想干什么"
'Why are you doing this?'
"你为什么这么做?"
James…
詹姆斯
Let's not play with our food.
别再戏弄我们的食物了
He's not here.
他不在这里
Whenever the weather's nice the Cullens disappear.
每当天气好的时候库伦家族就消失了
What? They just ditch?
什么? 他们放弃好天气了?
No Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank them out for hiking and camping and stuff.
不是啦库伦夫妇会带着他们去旅行露营吃东西
I tried that on my parents…Not even close.
我对我父母用过这招一点也没用
Guys! I'm going to the Prom with Eric.
嘿我要跟艾瑞克去参加舞会了!
I just asked him… I took control.
我邀请他我采取主动了
I told you that would happen.
我就说过这会管用的
Are you sure you have to go out of town?
你确定你一定要出远门吗?
Oh yeah. It's a weird family thing.
是的家里的一些杂事要处理
Okay we should go shopping to Port Angeles
好吧我们该去安吉拉斯港购物了
before all the good dresses get cleaned out.
免得被别人抢先买光了
Port Angeles?
安吉拉斯港?
You mind if I come?
你们介意我去吗?
Yeah! I need your opinion
当然不我需要你的建议
I like this one
我喜欢这件
That's cool.
很正点
But I don't know about the one-shoulder thing
但是我搞不懂这种细肩带的
I like this one.
我喜欢这件
Yeah I like the knitting.
对我喜欢这种编织
Jess what do you think? Lavender?
洁西你觉得怎么样?熏衣草色?
Is that good? Is that my color?
那个好吗? 颜色适合我吗?
I like it. I like that dusty-rose one too.
我喜欢我偏好暗玫瑰色这件
Okay I like this one…
喔我喜欢这件
It makes my boobs look good.
它让我的大胸脯看来不错
Hey! Nice!
(嘿水喔!)
That is uncomfortable.
那感觉满不舒服的
Oh it's disgusting…
蛮恶心的
Bella what do you think?
贝拉你觉得怎么样?
Looks great.
看起来不错
You said that about the last five dresses though.
前五件礼服你都说一样的话耶
I thought they were pretty good.
我觉得都很不错啊
Not really into this are you?
你对这不感兴趣对吗?
I actually really just wanna go to this bookstore.
其实我只是想去书店
Meet you guys at the restaurant?
那我们在餐厅见吧?
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah see you in a minute.
嗯待会见
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
She's right though… It looks awesome.
她虽然说的对但她看起来满严肃的
Here you go.
你要的书
Good night.
晚安
Thank you.
谢谢
We saw you at the dress shop.
我们在服饰店见过
Hey where are you running to?
嘿你要去哪里?
There she is…
她在这呢
How are you guys doing?
大家好吗?
What's up girl?
怎么了小妞?
Whoa! Where are you going?
哇你要去哪?
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Hang out with us.
跟我们一起聚聚吧
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗?
You're pretty.
你真漂亮
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Seriously you should…
说真的你应该
Don't touch me!
别碰我!
Get in the car.
上车
That was a very dangerous… move.
刚刚真的是个很危险的举动
I should go back there and rip those guy's heads off.
我应该回去把那些家伙的头拧下来的
No you shouldn't.
不你不可以
You don't know the vile repulsive things they're thinking.
你不知道他们卑鄙下流的脑袋在想什么
And you do?
你知道?
It was not hard to guess.
这并不难猜
Can you talk about something else…
你能说些别的话题
And distract me so I won't turn around?
来分散我的注意力好让我不调头回去吗?
Can you just put your seatbelt on?
你能系上安全带吗?
Put your own seatbelt on.
呵系上你自己的就可以了
Hey! Guys I'm sorry. I just…
嘿抱歉我刚刚
Where were you? We left you messages.
你去哪了? 我们有留讯息给你
We waited but we were starving so we…
我们有等你但是肚子饿了所以我们
I'm sorry I kept Bella from dinner.
我很抱歉我耽误了贝拉的晚餐
We just ran into each other and got talking.
我们凑巧遇到然后聊太久了
No we totally understand I mean…
没事我们能理解我的意思是
That happens right?
碰巧对吗?
Um we were just leaving so…
嗯我们要走了那么
Bella you wanna…
贝拉你要
I think I should make sure Bella gets something to eat.
我想我该让贝拉吃点东西
If you'd like.
如果你愿意的话
I'll drive you home myself.
我会开车送你回家的
That's so… thoughtful.
那真是太体贴了
It's really thoughtful yeah.
对啊真是贴心
Yeah I should eat something.
对我该吃点东西
Okay so… I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧那就明天见了
See you…
再见
kay.
好
All right one mushroom ravioli.
好的一份蘑菇馄饨
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah no problem.
不客气
So…Are you sure there isn't anything I can get for you?
真的不必帮你点什么吗?
No no. Thank you.
不用了谢谢你
Let me know.
有需要可以叫我
You're really not gonna eat?
你真的不吃点东西吗?
No I'm on a… special diet.
不我只是在节食中
You gotta give me some answers.
你真的该给我一些解释
Yes… No…
是的不
To get to the other side…
去了解事情的另一面
1 77245
1,77245
I don't want to know what the square root of Pi is.
我不想知道圆周率的平方根
You knew that?
你早就知道?
How did you know where I was?
你怎么知道我在哪里的?
I didn't.
我不知道
Alright…
好吧
Don't leave…
别走
Did you…follow me?
你在跟踪我吗?
I feel very… protective of you.
我只是感觉很想保护你
So you followed me.
所以你跟踪我了
I was trying to keep a distance
我试着与你保持距离
unless you needed my help and then…
除非你需要我帮助然后
I heard what those low-lives were thinking…
接着我听见那些人渣在想的事情
Wait
等等
You say you heard what they were thinking?
你说你能听见他们在想什么?
So what…You read minds…
那是什么你会读人的心思
I can read every mind in this room.
我能读这屋子里每个人的心思
Apart from yours.
除了你之外
Money…Sex…
钱性
Money…Sex…
钱性
Cat.
猫
And then you… Nothing.
然后你完全没有
It's very frustrating.
那让我很有挫折感
There's something wrong with me?
我算不正常吗?
I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you.
我说我能读心而你却说你不正常
What is it?
怎么了?
I don't have…
我已没有
The strength…
能力
To stay away from you anymore.
再和你保持距离了
Then don't.
那就不要
Okay I think I'm warm enough now.
好了我觉得我够暖和了
Your hand is so cold.
你的手很冰
Whoa! What is going on?
哇怎么回事?
My dad's still here.Can you pull in?
我爸的车还在这你能开进去吗?
It's my father's car in there.
我爸的车也在这
What is he doing here?
他在这做什么?
Carlisle what's going on?
卡莱尔发生甚么事了?
Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place.
维隆福治被发现死在离他家不远的一艘船上
I just examined the body.
我刚验完尸
He died?
他死了?
How?
怎么会?
Animal attack.
被野兽袭击
Was it the same one that got that security guard down at Mason?
跟攻击梅森郡的警卫是同一只野兽吗?
Most likely.
看来很像
It must be getting closer to town then.
那表示它离镇上不远了
Bella
贝拉
you should go inside.
你该进去里面
Waylon was your father's friend.
维隆是你父亲的朋友
Okay
好的
Um I'll see you later.
等会儿见
Hey…
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Dad I'm really sorry.
爸爸我很难过
Not one gone in thirty years.
三十年没发生过大事了
Don't worry we're gonna find this thing.
别担心我们会查出真凶的
In the meantime
还有
I want you to carry this with you.
我要你随身携带这个
-I don't know if… -It would give your old man some peace of mind.
-我不觉得有 -这能让你老爸安心点
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Cold One…
冷血的生物
You're impossibly fast.
你有令人难以置信的速度
And strong.
而且强而有力
Your skin is pale white and ice cold.
你的皮肤苍白且寒冷如冰
Your eyes change color…
你的眼睛会变色
And sometimes you speak like…
有时候你的说话的方式像是
Like you're from a different time.
就像你来自不同的年代
You never eat or drink anything.
你不吃也不喝任何东西
You don't go out in the sunlight.
也从不出现在阳光下
How old are you?
你到底几岁了?
Seventeen.
17岁
How long have you been seventeen?
17岁多久了?
A while.
有一段时间了
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么了
Say it.
说出来
Out loud…
大声的说出来
Say it!
说啊
Vampire.
吸血鬼
Are you afraid?
你害怕吗?
No.
不
Then ask me the most basic question
那问我一个最基本的问题
'What do we eat?'
"我们吃什么"
You won't hurt me.
你不会伤害我的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪?
Up the mountain out of the cloud bag.
到山顶上没有云雾垄罩的地方
You need to see what I look like in the sunlight.
你必须看看我在阳光下的样子
This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight.
这就是为何我们不在阳光下暴露的原因
People would know we're different.
人们会发现我们是异类
This is what I am.
这就是真正的我
It's like diamonds…
看起来像鉆石似的
You're beautiful.
你好美
Beautiful?This is the skin of a killer Bella.
美?这可是杀人魔的皮肤呢贝拉
I'm a killer.
我就是一个杀人魔
I don't believe that.
我不相信