[美剧] 老爸和老爸/Dads 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

[美剧] 老爸和老爸/Dads 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

故事描述两个30多岁、事业成功的男人突然遇到一件始料未及的事情——他们各自的父亲(Peter Riegert,Martin Mull)都决定搬来和他们一起住。

Giovanni Ribisi扮演两个主人公中的Warner,他和朋友Eli(Seth Green)共同创办了一家颇具规模的电子游戏公司。Warner是典型的居家男人,热爱妻子和两个孩子。不负责任的父亲Crawford(Martin M[展开全文]

故事描述两个30多岁、事业成功的男人突然遇到一件始料未及的事情——他们各自的父亲(Peter Riegert,Martin Mull)都决定搬来和他们一起住。

Giovanni Ribisi扮演两个主人公中的Warner,他和朋友Eli(Seth Green)共同创办了一家颇具规模的电子游戏公司。Warner是典型的居家男人,热爱妻子和两个孩子。不负责任的父亲Crawford(Martin Mull)突然搬来和他一起生活,Warner立刻陷入恐慌。他现在只要一闲下来就会想:我老爸接下来会给我搞出什么麻烦来?

【剧本】:

1 MAN: Who dares to challenge the Mage of Aknar? Okay, that was great.

=>1 MAN:谁敢挑战Aknar法师?好的,那很好。

Uh, let's try it again, maybe with a little more wizard-like quality.

=> 呃,让我们再试一次,也许有更多精灵般的品质。

Well, what kind of wizard is he? A magic wizard? Ah.

=> 那他是个什么样的巫师?魔法师?啊。

Okay.

=> 好的。

I got it.

=> 我知道了。

– Hey.

=> – 嘿。

Sorry I'm late.

=> 不好意思我迟到了。

– Hey.

=> – 嘿。

Guess who was begging me to come to work again today.

=> 猜猜是谁今天乞求我再来上班。

Oh, well, who would know more about video games than your 65-year-old dad? Yeah.

=> 哦,那么,谁会比你65岁的爸爸更了解电子游戏呢?是啊。

He was actually waiting in the backseat of the car with his briefcase.

=> 他实际上正在公文包里等著车子的后座。

Oh, he thinks he's business people.

=> 哦,他认为他是商人。

You know, we could always give your dad a pretend office here.

=> 你知道,我们总是可以在这里给你的父亲假装办公室。

Cute little nameplate, phone plugged into nothing.

=> 可爱的小铭牌,电话塞进了什么。

Are you kidding me? I don't want him here.

=> 你在跟我开玩笑吗?我不要他在这里

It's bad enough he has to live with me.

=> 他必须和我一起生活已经够糟糕了。

– Well, you could've said no.

=> – 好吧,你可以说不。

– I can't say no to him.

=> – 我不能对他说不。

What kind of person does that to their own father? Me.

=> 这是什么样的人对自己的父亲?我。

I would have enjoyed it.

=> 我会喜欢它。

In fact, I'm gonna randomly text my dad the word "no" right now.

=> 事实上,我现在会随机给我父亲写“不”字。

– No, don't do that.

=> – 不,不要这样做。

– All caps, and send.

=> – 全部大写,并发送。

(chuckles) Daddy took me to the zoo Na, na, na, na Just to see something brand-new Na, na, na So many stars up in the sky So many questions have I Na, na, na, na Daddy took me for a ride.

=> (笑)爸爸带我去动物园娜,娜,娜,娜只是看到一些全新的娜,娜,娜如此多的星星在天空中有这么多的问题我娜,娜,娜,娜爸爸带我兜风。

I saw you.

=> 我看到你。

(laughing): I saw you, too! Do you see this? Your father made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

=> (笑):我也见过你!你看到这个了吗?你的父亲做了一个花生酱和果冻三明治。

I already have two kids; I don't need a third.

=> 我已经有两个孩子了。我不需要第三个。

Honey, you have got to start talking to him about this stuff.

=> 亲爱的,你必须开始和他谈这件事。

No, I don't.

=> 不,我不知道。

See, my relationship with my dad is based on a mutual avoidance of conflict.

=> 看,我和爸爸的关系是基于相互避免冲突的。

You know, you could learn a lot from us, okay? Okay.

=> 你知道,你可以从我们这里学到很多,好吗?好的。

Warner? – Warner? – Yeah? Warner, the last four of your social is 7-1-4-6, correct? (nervous chuckle): Uh, y-yeah, but why are you using it? Well, if I use mine, the IRS would be all over this place like flies on a ham.

=> 华纳? – 华纳? – 是吗?华纳,你的社交的最后四个是7-1-4-6,对吗? (紧张的笑了):呃,是的,但是你为什么要用它?那么,如果我用我的,国税局就会像火腿上的苍蝇那样遍布这个地方。

(chuckles) I'll explain it all to you later when I'm off the phone with Burt Dillard.

=> (笑)我以后会和Burt Dillard通电话的时候给你解释一下。

– Who's Burt Dillard? – I-I don't know.

=> – 谁是伯特·迪拉德?我 – 我不知道

All my dad's associates have "businessman" names, like Burt Dillard Thatcher Wainwright Jock Upson.

=> 我父亲的所有同事都有“商人”的名字,比如伯特·迪拉德·撒切尔·温赖特(Jitter Upson)。

Well, Burt Dillard, done deal.

=> 那么,伯特迪拉德,做了交易。

Camila, would you mind pretending to be my secretary? I need to give a ring to Granger Watts.

=> 卡米拉,你会介意假装成我的秘书吗?我需要给格兰杰瓦特一个戒指。

Gracias, muchacha.

=> 格拉西亚斯,muchacha。

You're a peach.

=> 你是个桃子。

(chuckles) Woop! (gasps) Well, now that you've seen it, I won't be needing a towel from here on out.

=> (笑)Woop! (喘气)那么,现在你已经看到了,我不会需要从这里出毛巾。

(phone rings) (whispers): Hi, Dad.

=> (电话铃声)(耳语):嗨,爸爸。

Hello? Eli? Yes, Dad, I'm here.

=> 你好?伊莱?是的,爸爸,我在这里。

Uh, I can't hear you.

=> 呃,我听不到你的声音。

Why are you whispering? Why are you calling at 7:00 a.

=> 你为什么在窃窃私语?你为什么在7:00打电话?

m.

=>米

? Yeah, just making sure we're still on track for my visit.

=>?是的,只要确保我们的访问仍在进行中。

– What visit? – For Warner's birthday party.

=> – 什么访问? – 华纳的生日派对

Dad, Warner's birthday's in eight months.

=> 爸爸,华纳八个月的生日。

Well, I just got an Evite to a surprise party at Warner's this Friday.

=> 那么,我刚刚在周五的华纳举办了一个惊喜派对。

Dad, that's my birthday.

=> 爸爸,那是我的生日

Really? (laughs): Yes.

=> 真? (笑):是的。

You just ruined a surprise party in my honor and forgot my birthday in one phone call.

=> 你只是为了我的荣誉毁了一个惊喜派对,并在一个电话里忘了我的生日。

Well, you still want me to come? I'm kind of stuck with this plane ticket.

=> 那么你还要我来吗?我有这种机票卡住了。

(scoffs) – Fine.

=> (嘲笑) – 很好。

I'll see you when you get here.

=> 当你到达这里,我会见到你。

– Okay.

=> – 好的。

Good.

=> 好。

By the way, did you text me the word "no" the other A surprise party? I hate surprise parties.

=> 顺便问一下,你是否给我发短信“不”另一个惊喜派对?我讨厌惊喜派对。

You're a terrible girlfriend.

=> 你是一个可怕的女朋友。

Oh, I thought you said I wasn't your girlfriend.

=> 哦,我以为你说我不是你的女朋友。

Well, whatever you are, you're terrible at it.

=> 那么,不管你是谁,你都很糟糕。

WARNER: Yes.

=> 华纳:是的。

Feel it.

=> 感受它。

Feel the dad.

=> 感受爸爸。

How could you invite him? Why would you do that? I'll tell you why because two years ago, you blew an Indian-food burp right in my face, and it's payback time.

=> 你怎么可以邀请他?为什么要这么做?我会告诉你为什么,因为两年前,你在我脸上吹了一个印度食品打嗝,这是回报的时间。

30 seconds of burp smell does not equal multi-day Dad visit.

=> 打喷嚏30秒钟不等于多日爸爸拜访。

Hey, you send one of mine to the hospital, I send one of yours to the morgue.

=> 嘿,你把我的一个送到医院,我把你的一个送到太平间。

That's the Chicago way.

=> 这是芝加哥的方式。

Untouchables.

=> 铁面无私。

– That's right.

=> – 那就对了。

– Yeah.

=> – 是的。

Besides, a couple days with your dad is not gonna be the end of the world.

=> 此外,与你爸爸几天不会成为世界末日。

Are you kidding me? He's the worst.

=> 你在跟我开玩笑吗?他是最糟糕的。

Oh, no, no, no.

=> 哦,不,不,不。

No, no.

=> 不,不。

Don't do this.

=> 不要这样做。

No, you will lose the bad-dad showdown.

=> 不,你会失去爸爸的摊牌。

Oh, we'll see.

=> 哦,我们会看到的。

Okay, my dad quickly closes the laptop every time I walk into the room.

=> 好吧,我每次走进房间,爸爸都会关上笔记本电脑。

I wonder why.

=> 我想知道为什么。

My dad can clear his throat for 50 minutes of a 90-minute movie.

=> 我的父亲可以在90分钟的电影中清理他的喉咙50分钟。

Who loans money there? My dad's a light-kiss- on-the-lips dad.

=>谁在那里贷款?我爸爸是一个轻轻的吻在嘴唇上的爸爸。

Mwah! My dad squandered away the family fortune, and now he has to live with me.

=> Mwah!我的父亲浪费了家庭的财富,现在他必须和我一起生活。

My dad divorced my mom and left the country when I was five.

=> 我父亲离婚,离开了我的母亲,我五岁。

(imitating gun firing) (imitating bullets ricocheting) Sorry.

=> (模仿枪发射)(模仿子弹弹跳)对不起。

Look, you're lucky your dads are American.

=> 看,你很幸运,你的父亲是美国人。

My dad beat me with a math book till I was 16.

=> 我父亲用数学书打我,直到我16岁。

Well, see, there you go, th-that's exactly why we need your help on Friday when we pitch to the Chinese investors.

=> 那么,看看你去了哪里,这正是我们周五向中国投资者提供帮助的原因。

Because of my intimate knowledge of Chinese culture? No.

=> 因为我对中国文化有深入的了解没有。

Because you're gonna dress up like a sexy Asian schoolgirl.

=> 因为你会打扮成一个性感的亚洲女学生。

– I can't do that.

=> – 我不能这样做。

– Oh, you can.

=> – 哦,你可以。

Sure you can.

=> 你当然可以。

Here, uh, practice with me.

=> 在这里,呃和我一起练习。

(clears throat, sniffs) (high-pitched giggling) This you? What?! No, that's not me! That's the kid from Mask, one of the ugliest people in human history.

=> (清喉咙,嗅)(高亢的咯咯笑)这个你?什么?!不,那不是我!这是来自人类历史上最丑陋的人物之一Mask的孩子。

I don't know.

=> 我不知道。

He looks like you in the face parts.

=> 他看起来像你在脸上的部分。

There's my birthday boy.

=> 有我的生日男孩

WOMAN: Eli, is okay I coming on 2:30 next week? – Are you asking me or telling me? – Okay, thank you.

=> 女士:Eli,下周2:30我可以来吗? – 你问我还是告诉我? – 好的谢谢。

Why does your bag say: "Say 'yes' to breast cancer"? It was a misprint.

=> 为什么你的包包会说:“对乳腺癌说”是“?这是一个错误的印象。

They were giving them away at a 5K.

=> 他们在5K把他们送走。

You did a 5K? There was free water every K.

=> 你做了5K?每K有自由水

I just got in my car and drove K to K.

=> 我刚上车,把K开到K

So, you want to flip for the bed? Dad, there is no way you're sleeping in my Heads, heads, heads, heads, heads! See you in the morning.

=> 那么,你想翻转床?爸爸,你没有办法睡在我的头,头,头,头!早上见。

(Eli groans) Stay out of the bathroom between 3:00 and 4:00.

=> (Eli呻吟)在3点到4点之间不要离开浴室。

That's my go time.

=> 这是我的时间。

All right, are you ready to dazzle those Chinese investors? What is this? It's your helmet.

=> 好吧,你准备好炫耀这些中国投资者了吗?这是什么?这是你的头盔。

You're a rock-and-roll American who rides a motorcycle.

=> 你是骑摩托车的摇滚乐美国人。

– No.

=> – 没有

No! – Yes! No more characters.

=> 没有! – 是的!没有更多的字符。

Come on, you come into that meeting late, wearing this helmet it says to them: "I don't care if I die riding a motorcycle.

=> 来吧,你迟到了会议,穿着这个头盔,对他们说:“我不在乎我是否骑摩托车。

I just want to make great video games.

=> 我只是想制作出色的电子游戏。

" If I don't care if I die, why am I wearing a helmet? Well, hello, kitty.

=>“如果我不在乎我死了,为什么要戴头盔?好吧,小猫。

(chuckles) (continues chuckling) It's-it's good.

=> (笑)(继续咯咯笑)这很好。

Like, it's it's pretty, and you, like like, it works, and I like it.

=> 就像,这很漂亮,而且你喜欢,它的工作,我喜欢它。

It's Stop filing this away.

=> 这是停止提出这一点。

I can't.

=> 我不能。

I'm sorry.

=> 对不起。

I just promoted myself to VP of game development, and I'm taking next week off.

=> 我只是把自己提升为游戏开发副总裁,下个星期我就要休息了。

We, uh we really want to thank you for your sacrifice and your teamwork – okay, now I'm filing it away.

=> 我们,呃我们真的要感谢你的牺牲和你的团队合作 – 好的,现在我正在把它归档。

– (groans) You know, there's another very big business meeting going on today.

=> – (呻吟)你知道,今天还有一个非常大的商务会议。

Oh, that's right our dads are having lunch.

=> 哦,我们爸爸正在吃午饭。

Who do you think picks up that check? Oh, I say check placed on table followed by a long pause.

=> 你认为谁来检查?哦,我说检查放在桌子上,然后长时间停顿。

And then at least two fake bathroom trips.

=> 然后至少有两个假的卫生间旅行。

I've seen my dad physically nudge a check towards the other person.

=> 我已经看到我的父亲在身体上推动对方的支票。

Does one of them die there? (gasps) Do both of them die there? Oh.

=> 他们中有一个死在那里? (喘气)他们两个都死在那里?哦。

So, you got your whole office in there? Yeah, pretty nearly, yeah.

=> 那么,你的整个办公室在那里?是的,差不多,是的

I just came from a very interesting very interesting, in fact, meeting with an outfit that owns the copyright to Black Santa Claus, of all things.

=> 我刚刚从一个非常有趣的非常有趣的事实上,与所有拥有Black Santa Claus版权的服装会面。

They're going to make a fortune for the right investor.

=> 他们会为正确的投资者发财。

Investing! Giving your money to someone.

=> 投资!把钱给某人。

Here you go, stranger with a tie.

=> 在这里,你走,陌生人与领带。

I was hoping you could turn my money into more money, but if you can't, I'll understand.

=> 我希望你能把我的钱变成更多的钱,但是如果你不能,我会理解的。

Look at our sons.

=> 看看我们的儿子。

Their stock has never been higher, and with my help, they're gonna go global.

=> 他们的股票从来没有更高,在我的帮助下,他们会走向全球。

In fact, today they are meeting with some Orientals.

=> 事实上,今天他们正在和一些东方人见面。

So what time is this birthday party tonight? Oh, I think it's at, uh, 7:00.

=> 那今晚的生日派对呢?哦,我认为现在是七点。

I thought it was at 7:30.

=> 我以为是七点半。

(coughs) (sputters) (exhales): Ah Let me check my day planner.

=> (咳嗽)(呕吐)(呼气):啊让我检查一下我的日程安排。

Yes, I have 7:00.

=> 是的,我有7点。

Well, 7:00, 7:30 what does it matter? (sneezes loudly) So, the one thing that we learned from the success of-of Kill Hitler is that people love killing Hitler.

=> 那么7点,7点30分有什么关系? (大声打喷嚏)因此,我们从“杀死希特勒”的成功中学到的一件事就是人们喜欢杀死希特勒。

So, i-in Kill Hitler 2, there are 45 new ways that you can kill Hitler.

=> 所以,我杀死希特勒2,有45种新的方式可以杀死希特勒。

Check it out.

=> 一探究竟。

You can hang Hitler.

=> 你可以挂希特勒。

You can electrocute Hitler.

=> 你可以电击希特勒。

(groaning) You can even impale Hitler with a menorah.

=> (呻吟)你甚至可以用希腊烛台刺穿希特勒。

That's fantastic.

=>这太妙了。

That's great.

=> 那很棒。

ELI: Thank you.

=> ELI:谢谢。

Thank you so mu so much.

=> 谢谢你这么多。

Uh, lock the door.

=> 呃,锁上门。

Lock the door.

=> 把门锁上。

Lock the door.

=> 把门锁上。

Warner! Open up.

=> 华纳!打开。

I'm here to help.

=> 我在这里帮忙。

No, no, Dad, we just sealed a handshake agreement.

=> 不,不,爸爸,我们只是签了一个握手协议。

– (scoffs) Then you've got nothing.

=> – (嘲笑)那么你一无所有。

– Okay.

=> – 好的。

Listen, go to my office.

=> 听着,去我的办公室。

– There's a granola bar in the top drawer.

=> – 顶部抽屉里有一个格兰诺拉麦片吧。

– No, no, no.

=> – 不不不。

No, Warner, the Chinese are-are a lovely and honorable people, – but you can't trust 'em.

=> 不,华纳,华人是一个可爱而光荣的人,但是你不能相信他们。

– Dad, please.

=> – 爸爸,请。

Dad, please, stop it! There's a reason Shanghai's a verb.

=> 爸爸,请停下来!上海的动词是有原因的。

Daddy, no! CAMILA: I can't believe they didn't want to invest millions with a guy who says, "Daddy, no!" Well, it was kind of my dad's fault for showing up in the first place, don't you think? Okay, see, this is your fault because you never confront him.

=> 爸爸,不!卡米拉:我简直不敢相信他们不愿意和一个说“爸爸,不!那么,这首先出现在我父亲的过错之中,你不觉得吗?好吧,看,这是你的错,因为你永远不会面对他。

I can't yell at him.

=> 我不能嚷嚷他。

It's like it's like yelling at a golden retriever with a briefcase.

=> 就像是用公文包在金毛猎犬上大喊大叫。

Boy, that went south in a heartbeat today, didn't it? (laughs) Ah, but don't you worry.

=> 男孩,今天心跳南下,不是吗? (笑)啊,但是你不用担心。

They'll be back.

=> 他们会回来的。

I have been in this position many, many times before.

=> 我以前曾多次在这个位置。

They-they told us never to call them again.

=> 他们 – 他们告诉我们不要再打电话给他们。

(chuckles) Yeah.

=> (笑)是的。

Don't you just love the dance? (chuckles) So you don't think that was a total disaster today? Would I be celebrating with your last beer if I thought that? Look, Dad, this is really difficult for me to say, but I'm gonna say it.

=> 你不喜欢跳舞吗? (笑)所以你不认为这是一场彻底的灾难?如果我想到的话,我会用最后一杯啤酒来庆祝吗?瞧,爸爸,这对我来说真的很难说,但我会说。

I'm gonna say it right now.

=> 我现在要说。

Camila thinks you, uh, ruined the deal today.

=> 卡米拉认为你今天破坏了这笔交易。

(doorbell rings) Surprise! (chuckles) – Hi, guys.

=> (门铃响)惊喜! (笑) – 嗨,伙计们。

– You must be Warner.

=> – 你一定是华纳。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Don't learn my name.

=> 不要学我的名字。

It's easier that way.

=> 这样更容易。

Mwah! Hi, Warner.

=> Mwah!嗨,华纳。

Did you taste the tuna that he had for breakfast? Mm-hmm.

=> 你吃过早餐的金枪鱼吗? MM-嗯。

And it would have been a billion-dollar deal if somebody had told me the correct pronunciation is "Shiite Muslim.

=> 如果有人告诉我正确的发音是“什叶派穆斯林”,那就是十亿美元的交易。

" Well, Eli, I propose a toast.

=>“恩,我提议敬酒。

Dad, no talking.

=> 爸爸,不说话

Just enjoy the free food.

=> 只要享受免费的食物。

Uh, speech! – Speech! – (chuckles) Thank you, Warner.

=> 呃,讲话! – 发言! – (笑)谢谢,华纳。

And thanks to your beautiful maid for making all this food.

=> 感谢你的美丽女仆做这些食物。

– I'm his wife.

=> – 我是他的妻子

– Well, when Eli was born and came out with red hair, I couldn't believe he was mine, so I had his mother take a paternity test.

=> – 当Eli出生并出来红头发时,我简直不敢相信他是我的,所以我让他的母亲进行亲子鉴定。

Come on, Dad.

=> 来吧,爸爸。

(chuckling): Paternity test? The test determined that I was the father, but with technology back then, who knows? He doesn't.

=> (咯咯笑):亲子鉴定?测试确定我是父亲,但当时有技术,谁知道?他没有。

(chuckles) Happy birthday, Eli.

=> (笑)生日快乐,以利。

Wow, awesome toast.

=> 哇,真棒吐司。

There's a lot of love there.

=> 那里有很多的爱。

– And here's your gift.

=> – 这是你的礼物。

– Oh.

=> – 哦。

Well (clears throat) (scoffs) My birthday gift is a framed photo of you? You don't like it? Eh, you look like a disgraced science teacher.

=> 那么(清除喉咙)(嘲笑)我的生日礼物是你的照片吗?你不喜欢吗?呃,你看起来像一个不客气的科学老师。

Well, that's pretty ungrateful.

=> 那么,这是相当忘恩负义。

What am I supposed to be grateful for? The time you introduced me to a woman named Deb as my new mom and then broke up with her 20 minutes later? We grew apart.

=> 我应该感激什么?你把我介绍给一个名叫Deb的女人是我的新妈妈,然后在20分钟后和她分手了?我们分开了

Hey-o! (chuckles) What about when, uh, you shaved my head before we went to Disneyland? We got a free lunch with Goofy, didn't we? It's not funny, Dad.

=> 嘿-O! (咯咯笑)那么在我们去迪斯尼乐园之前,你呃剃光头呢?我们和Goofy吃了一顿免费的午餐,不是吗?爸爸,这不好笑。

You can't just make a joke out of everything.

=> 你不能只是开玩笑。

Well, if I don't, who will? Not you.

=> 那么,如果我不,谁会呢?不是你。

You've got your mother's sense of humor, i.

=> 你有你母亲的幽默感,我。

e.

=>即

none.

=> 没有。

Well, here's something you might find funny: I'm leaving my own birthday party because of you.

=> 好吧,这里有一些你可能会觉得有趣的地方:因为你而离开我自己的生日派对。

Good night, everybody! There was a sleeping child in the room I stormed into.

=> 晚安各位!我冲进房间里有一个熟睡的孩子。

BOY (crying): Daddy! I thought he was the bed with the coats on it, so I grabbed him really hard.

=> 男孩(哭泣):爸爸!我以为他是带着外套的床,所以我抓住他很难。

And so this new wave Hoof anti-Semitism led to what became known as the Granada Massacre of 1066.

=> 所以这个新的反犹太主义的幌子导致了被称为1066年的格拉纳达大屠杀。

(door opens) Some 1,500 Jewish families were slaughtered and those left behind were forced to pay the newly imposed poll tax (David clears throat loudly) In many ways, the event was mirrored in 1840 by what is commonly known as the Damascus Affair, in which Middle Eastern Jews were blamed for the disappearance of a French monk and his scribe.

=> (大门打开)大约有1,500个犹太人家庭被屠杀,留下的人被迫支付新征收的人头税(大卫清清喉咙)在很多方面,这个事件在1840年通常被称为大马士革事件哪些中东犹太人被指责为法国和尚和他的抄写员失踪。

– It doesn't have a name yet.

=> – 它还没有名字

– Uh-huh.

=> – 嗯。

Well, jot down "Punch the Puerto Rican.

=> 那么,记下“打波多黎各人。

" Let the marketing people take it from there.

=>“让营销人员从那里拿走。

Hey, Dad, you know we don't work together, right? Well, you and I have a very special relationship.

=> 嘿,爸爸,你知道我们不一起工作,对吧?那么你和我有一个非常特殊的关系。

You know, I see David and Eli going at it, and I just think, "Wow, how lucky we are.

=> 你知道,我看到大卫和埃利正在做这件事,我只是想:“哇,我们真幸运。

" I mean, we just get along.

=>“我的意思是,我们只是相处而已。

(chuckles) Look, Dad, I-I know you think we get along, but Yes, son? (sighs) No, you're right.

=> (笑)看,爸爸,我 – 我知道你认为我们相处,但是,儿子? (叹气)不,你是对的。

We do get along.

=> 我们相处融洽。

I love you, buddy.

=> 我爱你,哥们。

And I love you, too, son.

=> 我也爱你,儿子。

Well, ups and downs, but we came out on the other side.

=> 好吧,起起落落,但我们出来的另一边。

Bye, Dad! I'll call you next week.

=> 再见爸爸!我会在下周给你打电话。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Bye.

=> 再见。

Take those calcium pills.

=> 拿那些钙片。

You have a good one, Dad! (whoops loudly) Taxi! (knocking) – Dad, what are you doing? – How did you know I was here? Well, I hit a red light on the way out of the airport.

=> 爸爸,你有一个好的! (哎哟)出租车! (敲门) – 爸爸,你在做什么? – 你怎么知道我在这里?那么,我从机场出去的路上闯红灯。

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

=> 耶耶耶。

(humming) (humming) No.

=> (嗡嗡)(哼哼)不

No! What are you doing? Go back! Go back! We made a deal! So what's going on, Dad? Why aren't you going back home? The truth is, there's no home to go back to.

=> 没有!你在做什么?回去!回去!我们做了一笔交易!那么发生了什么事,爸爸?你为什么不回家?事实是,没有回家的地方。

I couldn't make the last few payments on the condo and the bank took it back.

=> 我无法在公寓的最后几笔付款,银行收回。

What? Why didn't you come to me? I would've loaned you the money.

=> 什么?你为什么不来找我?我会把这笔钱借给你。

Do you have any idea how humiliating that would be? Look, I guess I was just hoping that I could stay with you, like Warner's dad stays with him.

=> 你有什么想法是多么的羞耻吗?看,我想我只是希望我能和你在一起,就像华纳的父亲留在他身边一样。

Then we started arguing, and I knew it wasn't gonna happen, so here I am.

=> 然后我们开始争论,我知道这不会发生,所以我就在这里。

Look, Dad, I'm sorry that we fight.

=> 看,爸爸,我们很抱歉,我们打架。

It's just (sighs) Sometimes I feel like you're rooting for me to fail.

=> 这只是(叹气)有时候我觉得你在为我失败而生根。

And that's terrifying.

=> 而这很可怕。

I'm the one who's failed.

=> 我是那个失败的人

Failed to keep my home, failed to stay with your mom, failed to be a real dad to you.

=> 没有留下我的家,没有留下你的妈妈,没有成为一个真正的父亲给你。

Oh, come on.

=> 哦,来吧。

You're gonna deny those things? No, but I'm gonna say, "Oh, come on.

=> 你会否认这些事情?不,但我会说,“哦,来吧。

" (sighs) Look, Dad, it's not too late.

=>“(叹气)看,爸爸,还不算晚。

I mean, we can try.

=> 我的意思是,我们可以尝试。

Come on.

=> 来吧。

Get your stuff.

=> 得到你的东西。

Let's get out of this place.

=> 我们走出这个地方。

You can stay with me.

=> 你可以和我在一起。

Really? – Yeah.

=> 真? – 是的。

– Thanks.

=> – 谢谢。

I love you, Eli.

=> 我爱你,以利。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Uh (sputters) Big-time ditto.

=> 呃(嘲笑)大一点的同上。

(sighs) – Mwah! – (groans) And this is their ethnically and sexually diverse workplace.

=> (叹气) – Mwah! – (呻吟)这是他们种族和性别多样的工作场所。

(chuckles) Where's your gay guy? Show him your gay guy.

=> (笑)你的同性恋家伙在哪里?向他展示你的同性恋家伙。

You know, we actually had to expand into this office a couple months ago because the company's growing so fast.

=> 你知道,几个月前,我们实际上不得不扩大到这个办公室,因为公司发展的如此之快。

– Yeah, things are going great now, but – Dad.

=> – 是的,现在事情进展顺利,但是 – 爸爸。

What? I was just gonna say someday they won't be.

=> 什么?我只是说有一天他们不会。

Guys, I think I fixed your screwup.

=> 伙计们,我想我解决了你的问题。

The deal with the Chinese is back on.

=> 与中国的交易又回来了。

– What? That's amazing.

=> – 什么?太棒了。

– How? Oh, that creepy translator texted me a picture of his tiny penis, so I threatened to put it online unless he convinced the investors to approve the deal.

=> – 怎么样?哦,那个令人毛骨悚然的翻译给我发了一张他的小阴茎的照片,所以我威胁要把它放在网上,除非他说服投资者批准这笔交易。

(chuckles) Nice! All right.

=> (笑)好的!好吧。

(Veronica chuckles) All right, let's see it.

=> (维罗尼卡笑)好吧,让我们看看。

(clears throat) It looks like something you'd pick out of a salad.

=> (清除喉咙)它看起来像你从沙拉中挑出的东西。

It looks like a cashew on a shag carpet.

=> 它看起来像一个粗毛地毯上的腰果。

And this was the best photo he took.

=> 这是他拍的最好的照片

Can you imagine the other nine he deleted to get here? (Veronica chuckles) This is nice.

=> 你能想象他删除的另外九个到这里吗? (维罗尼卡笑)这很好。

This is really, really nice.

=> 这真的很好。

Now, I see an inchworm and a little tiny fireman's hat.

=> 现在,我看到一只长虫和一只小小的消防员的帽子。

– Oh, I see it.

=> – 哦,我明白了。

– Oh, yeah, I see it, too.

=> – 哦,是的,我也看到了。

发表回复

相关推荐

必胜客兼职体验

一、面试 选择一个人少的时间去面试,一般都会安排好,我是3点半去的,面试10分钟左右,面试的人是一位小姐姐,讲话很温柔, ...

· 16分钟前

考研一般怎么报名?在哪里报?

考研报名包括网上报名和现场确认两个阶段。网上报名阶段需登录教育部规定的官方网站进行报名,报名网站为“中国研究生招生信 ...

· 25分钟前

公司培訓管理制度模板分享

俗話說,無規矩不成方圓;凡事預則立,不預則廢;創業不是一件容易的事,對外我們需要去開拓市場,對內我們需要穩定、團結、...

· 26分钟前

关于蜜蜂和蜂产品的那些事 1 ——蜜蜂的类别

​ 一年蜂忙季即将结束,得花偷闲又开侃。 蜜蜂是自然中常见的生物,是昆虫界群体生活的代表,它们数量庞大群居在一起,过著 ...

· 38分钟前

英语课可以叫自己 Dio 吗? 网络流行语科普-dio是什么意思?

dio,就是嚣张傲慢,又玩世不恭的感觉。 源自《JoJo的奇妙冒险》第三部星辰十字军中的反派角色之一的迪奥·布兰度(dio),迪 ...

· 42分钟前